Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mall Haul - Clothing from Hollister, Victoria Secret, Charlotte Russe, and Kohls reviews

Mall Haul - Clothing Thanks to a good friend, i was able to try on her clarks blackberries and found them very comfortable. That being the case, i ordered out a pair of clarks mill towns that are quite close to the blackberries and more to my liking. I am looking forward to wearing and enjoying them as i do all my other clarks purchases.

I bought this for work and they are among my favorite pairs of shoes. They are Rockports, what else can I say.
Mall Haul - Clothing from Hollister, Victoria Secret, Charlotte Russe, and Kohls reviews
Mall Haul - Clothing I would but these over and over again Seemed a little snug at first but they form into your foot perfectly after you wear them then they are perfect. Warm comfy great quality best slipper shoe I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment