Wednesday, October 3, 2012

School Fashion Outfit: Spring Yellows - Episode 1 remark

School Fashion Outfit: Spring item arrived timely. however, because of the odor of the polyvinyl material it needed to air out. my daughter loved it more than her giraffe like purse ,she purchased for far more ,that she insisted we switch. hopefully, i'll get it back soon!!!!

These shoes look very nice and can go for any occasion. they come folded in a small pouch, inside a shoe box that is half the size of a regular shoe box. Very comfortable. I wear either an 8 or 8.5 and ordered these in a 9 after reading other reviews saying they run a little small. The 9 does fit good enough, but the 8.5 would have been perfect. So I do not think they are quite as under sized as previous reviews have stated. I highly recommend these shoes.
School Fashion Outfit: Spring Yellows - Episode 1 remark
School Fashion Outfit: Spring Foot Petals Heavenly Heelz - Back-of-heel Cushions -- Buttercup (Misc.) My new flats were cutting up my heels, because they were a half size too large. With these, it feels like I'm walking on clouds. Great buy! Can't speak to how long they last, as I just started using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment