Friday, October 5, 2012

Teen Job Interview Attire online reviews

Teen Job Interview Attire I love these shoes, but man do they run small!! I ordered a size smaller than I regularly wear but they were still too big. They are such beautiful shoes so I searched and found them in another size down. The support in these shoes is amazing, just beware of sizing issues.

These sandals are cute AND comfortable, fit well and true to size, and I'll likely end up wearing them at my wedding. I'm not wearing a traditional white wedding dress; my dress is knee length, dusty mauve, more of a cocktail dress...and these shoes match perfectly. I took away one star because I really wish the heel were a little higher! Maybe a little unfair on my part...
Teen Job Interview Attire online reviews
Teen Job Interview Attire I have trouble with fallen arches and these sandals are perfect for that. They have a nice arch support, that you don't find in most sandals and look great too. This is my second pair and I plan on getting more as time goes by. I highly recommend these sandals to anyone with foot troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment